Radio Wey is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our website to be a safe and enjoyable place to visit.
Where our online forms request your personal information, it is used solely for the purpose of contacting you and responding to your enquiry.
Use of Personal Information
Radio Wey will keep your personal information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
On May 26th 2011 a new EU law came into effect that requires website owners to make changes to their sites. This ‘Cookie Law’ is actually amended privacy legislation that requires websites to obtain informed consent from visitors before they can store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device. This page is intended to inform you about the cookies we set so that you can give that consent.
We do not store or use any personal information in these cookies. If you do not wish our cookies on your computer, please do not use our website.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Hospital Radio Wey, ‘Radio Wey’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Hospital Radio Wey, Registered Charity 275620 in England and Wales. The owner of the websites registered address is St. Peter’s Hospital, Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). These third party websites have their own privacy policies, and other terms & conditions, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.