Are you a local charity, health or support organisation close to Radio Wey, based in Runnymede, Spelthorne, Elmbridge or Woking?
Radio Wey broadcast Health & Wellbeing and Support Information Audio Bulletins, FREE OF CHARGE, across the station output throughout the week, which can help give your organisation exposure to our listeners for you to deliver your message and information to more people.
We regularly run community information bulletins for:
- health and care groups / individuals;
- recreational activities;
- charitable support groups
- sports clubs
Would you like us to broadcast Information about your Health & Wellbeing or Support organisation?
If YES, here's what you need to do ...
1) Firstly; take a listen to the introduction video below - this will give you an indication to what can be made for you.
2) Secondly; fill out our Support Request Form - selecting 'Next' at the bottom of each page.
3) Finally when you're done, 'Submit' your form and one of our representatives will get back to you.
Thank you so much for being part of Radio Wey and we look forward to working with you and your organisation.
Have a listen at what we can do for your organisation; with an example of a health & wellbeing or support information audio bulletin produced recently for a local group in the local area.